One bad thing about the low quality newspapers we have here in New Zealand, trying to inflate the number of pages available online is that some of the articles are just a syndication of their Australian counterparts, without bothering to adapt those articles to local reality.
The following headlines are all taken from Stuff, republishing Sydney Morning Herald (can't be bothered giving link love, same policy as theirs):
- "Vodafone dealers pose as customers"
- "Vodafail submits damning Vodafone report"
- "I hate going to work: Vodafone dealer"
- "Vodafone sacks staff over database breaches"
- "Vodafone probes privacy breach"
- "Customers in Vodafone legal action"
Note that none of these headlines point out these are all about Vodafone Australia and Vodafone New Zealand is not implicated in this debacle at all. But if you are reading these headlines here in New Zealand then you'd automatically think of the local Vodafone subsidiary...
Other related posts:
Geekzone data analytics with Power BI
Now with more fibre
Unlimited is not unlimited: Vodafone cable going gigabit
comments powered by Disqus