In a previous blog post I lashed at service companies that have problems with their help desk experience, and probably gave the impression the contribution some of their people give in online media is not welcome.
That's not the case. They all do a great work out there, fronting up for the company, enduring some rude comments from people with no social skills (those who keep shouting "mine, mine, mine") and so on.
The post was about the broken processes, not about the people.
Here at Geekzone we can find some examples of great contributors, and I will list them in no particular order (ok, will try and put company names in alphabetical order, and if I forget any, please remind me):
- 2degrees (SaltyNZ, 2DegreesCare)
- Orcon (ptinson, QuentinRead, sounddude)
- Snap (RalphFromSnap)
- Telecom (akianz, NealR, tarasutherland, jaidevp, joeksemail, plambrechtsen, talkiet)
- TelstraClear (TelstraClear, GBowering, olof)
- Vodafone (JohnR)
- WxC (Maverick, Cammeron, joshp, kables)
Other related posts:
Geekzone data analytics with Power BI
Now with more fibre
Unlimited is not unlimited: Vodafone cable going gigabit
comments powered by Disqus