If you are subscribed to the NZNOG list you might have seen this announcement. Otherwise if you are in any way working in the network operations landscape in New Zealand, read on...
The NZNOG 2013 programme is now available online. Confirmed speakers are:
- Scott Bartlett (Orcon) - UFB one year in
- Andrew McDonald (Vodafone) - RBI Wholesale 12 months.
- Colin Dyer (GeoNet) and Ewen McNeill (Naos, Consultant) - Geonet: 1pps to 10,000 hits/second.
- Beatty Lane-Davis - SDN: accelerating the pace of evolution in packet and transport networks
- Sam Russell (REANNZ) - Thimble: OpenFlow-enabled device
- David Brownlie (REANNZ) - perfSONAR for measuring performance, and troubleshooting.
- Donald Love - UFB realities
- Philip Smith (APNIC) - IPv4 / IPv6 route table analysis for NZ
- Phil Regnauld (NSRC) - DNSSEC
- George Michaelson (APNIC) - Last words on IPv6
- Stu Fleming (WIC) - On being a WISP
- Plus updates from NZRS, APNIC, CityLink, IPv6 Task Force, WAND and InternetNZ.
The NZNOG 2013 is happening in Wellington. Workshops 21st - 23rd January, Tutorials 23rd January, Conference presentations 24th - 25th January. There are two side events happening as well (a drinks evening and an official dinner).
Check the programme for more information and registration.
Other related posts:
2015 New Zealand Hi-Tech Awards
Trackers - How technology is helping us monitor and improve our health
Minister for Economic Development...
comments powered by Disqus