This one though is really something to laugh about. It's obvious that it has no merits and it's obvious Google will win. But hey, the dumb people need to overload the system, right?
Parts of the suit (pdf and full case):
1 The plaintiff Dylan Stephen Jayne Prose a Citizen of the County of Pike, State of Pennsylvania... wishes to file a complaint under 42 v.s.c. 1983 denial of civil and constitutional rights.
2. The defendant is Google Internet Search Engine.
3.STATEMENT OF CLAIM: Dylan Stephen Jayne, plaintiff, has a Social Security Number that when the Social Security Number is turned upside down in its entierty (sic) it is a scrambled code that does spell the name Google.
3. The UNITED STATES JUSTICE DEPARTMENT is heading the investigation into allegations of crimes against humanity all or in par on plaintiff of this complaint against Founders of Google Search Engine on the Internet.
4. Plaintiff's safe is in jeopardy.
11. Plaintiff DEMANDS $5,000,000,000 in damages from the defendant(s) if Founders of the Internet Search Engine Google.
12. Plaintiff is a UNITED STATES CITIZEN.
13. Plaintiff and defendant(s) have a responsibility to fight the War on Terrorism.
14. Plaintiff's Constitutional Right to Privacy is being violated.
15. Plaintiff discovered this Code of Plaintiff's Social Security Number on 9.16.07 September 16, 2007.
16. Plaintiff and defendant(s) could be subject to detainment by The UNITED STATES OF AMERICA for suspition (sic) and/or assisting in Terrorism or Affiliating with Terrorist Organizations.
Now, where is that "I see dumb people" t-shirt?
Other related posts:
A few quiet yarns
Microsoft Imagine Cup 2012: Call for mentors
Case Study Challenge (ecentre Massey University)
comments powered by Disqus