My session will be case study session on "using customised blogs as a marketing tool" and we will explore my experience running the Microsoft-sponsored Visual Studio 2008 blog.
Other people speaking at the summit:
- Bernard Hickey (Managing Editor, http://www.interest.co.nz/)
- Paul Webster, (Senior Sales Manager, GOOGLE)
- Thomas Scovell (Interactive Marketing Specialist, SHIFT)
- Simon Young (Cofounder and catalyst, IJUMP)
- Jon Ostler (Managing Director, FIRST RATE)
- Jacqui Jones (Marketing Manager/Search & Online Marketing Specialist, NETCONCEPTS)
- Tom Osborne (Commercial Director, APN DIGITAL MEDIA)
- Tim Norton (CEO, PLAN HQ)
- Scott Giles (Online Marketing Manager, AIR NEW ZEALAND)
If you are interested in blogs and communities, check this iJump video podcast recorded last month. I met Simon Young while I was in Auckland and we had a chat about these topics - recorded for you to see.
Remember to register for the Interactive Marketing Summit.
Other related posts:
Xbox One at TechEd New Zealand 2013
Yahoo! suggesting to copy your data somewhere else. Where?
Great Geekzone event, wish we could do more of these with other tech companies
comments powered by Disqus